Marc Massa for And Men magazine
Everyone needs a little print in their lives.
via The Fashionisto
Blogging about everything, and blogging to nobody. Striving to be stylish and sophisticated... through blogging?
Contact: jhong08 at gmail dot com
- Crypt of the Necrodancer is pretty legit - rogue legacy levels of addictive 17 hours ago
- Anyone else wish a breakup on people who constantly post pictures of themselves with their SOs? not out of spite, but b/c the photos suck 1 day ago
- I want to like you Broken Age but you are literally doing everything you can to prevent that from happening #walkingwalkingwalking 1 day ago
- damn why did I start playing #fantasylife again #midterms 1 day ago
- Haven't had a day where I have to worry about anyone but myself in so long #sunday 2 days ago
2011 Accessories Alexander McQueen Armani Prive Baptiste Giabiconi barney's Books Boots burberry burberry prorsum Chanel contributing editor couture D&G Daniel Liu Dazed and Confused Dior Dolce and Gabbana F/W 2010 F/W 2011 Fall 2010 Fashion fashion magazines givenchy Gucci H&M Haute Couture Japan John Galliano June 2010 Lady Gaga Lanvin London Fashion Week Louis Vuitton male models Marc by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Mathias Lauridsen McQueen Men's Fudge Menswear Milan Fashion Week models Music New York New York Fashion Week NYFW Paris Fashion Week Paul Smith Prada pretty Pringle of Scotland Project Runway prorsum S/S 2010 S/S 2011 S/S 2012 scarf shoes shopping Spring Spring 2010 Tao Okamoto Theory Tom Ford trends urban outfitters Viktor & Rolf Vivienne Westwood VMAN vogue Vogue China Vogue Hommes Japan watch womenswear