Marc Massa for And Men magazine
Everyone needs a little print in their lives.
via The Fashionisto
Blogging about everything, and blogging to nobody. Striving to be stylish and sophisticated... through blogging?
Contact: jhong08 at gmail dot com
- RT @NaithanJones: Ben Carson just said Hillary serves lucifer. Let me repeat. A prime time speaker at RNC Convention accuses other candidat… 1 week ago
- Using the American Flag as a weapon to try to injure and silence someone sums up the RNC pretty well jezebel.com/code-pink-co-f… 1 week ago
- RT @GaryJanetti: Now they're saying that wasn't even Melania Trump it was Caitlyn Jenner. 1 week ago
- the #RNC is truly a magnificent piece of performance art 1 week ago
- I really wouldn't be rushing to get recognition for these lyrics https://t.co/uQDirESjsX 1 week ago
2011 Accessories Alexander McQueen Armani Prive Baptiste Giabiconi barney's Books Boots burberry burberry prorsum Chanel contributing editor couture D&G Daniel Liu Dazed and Confused Dior Dolce and Gabbana F/W 2010 F/W 2011 Fall 2010 Fashion fashion magazines givenchy Gucci H&M Haute Couture Japan John Galliano June 2010 Lady Gaga Lanvin London Fashion Week Louis Vuitton male models Marc by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Mathias Lauridsen McQueen Men's Fudge Menswear Milan Fashion Week models Music New York New York Fashion Week NYFW Paris Fashion Week Paul Smith Prada pretty Pringle of Scotland Project Runway prorsum S/S 2010 S/S 2011 S/S 2012 scarf shoes shopping Spring Spring 2010 Tao Okamoto Theory Tom Ford trends urban outfitters Viktor & Rolf Vivienne Westwood VMAN vogue Vogue China Vogue Hommes Japan watch womenswear