Marc Massa for And Men magazine
Everyone needs a little print in their lives.
via The Fashionisto
Blogging about everything, and blogging to nobody. Striving to be stylish and sophisticated... through blogging?
Contact: jhong08 at gmail dot com
- You're a shady elephant 1 week ago
- fuck you Vestaldt and the hallway before you #DarkSouls2 3 weeks ago
- ok #inFAMOUSSecondSon less talky more blasty please 1 month ago
- on to Dark Souls 2.. and I need to finish Bravely Default still. Can I stop playing these hard core RPGS? holy fuck 1 month ago
- finally brute-forced my way through Lightening Returns - biggest surprise is that I actually ended up enjoying it (except the first half) 1 month ago
2011 Accessories Alexander McQueen Armani Prive Baptiste Giabiconi barney's Books Boots burberry burberry prorsum Chanel contributing editor couture D&G Daniel Liu Dazed and Confused Dior Dolce and Gabbana F/W 2010 F/W 2011 Fall 2010 Fashion fashion magazines givenchy Gucci H&M Haute Couture Japan John Galliano June 2010 Lady Gaga Lanvin London Fashion Week Louis Vuitton male models Marc by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Mathias Lauridsen McQueen Men's Fudge Menswear Milan Fashion Week models Music New York New York Fashion Week NYFW Paris Fashion Week Paul Smith Prada pretty Pringle of Scotland Project Runway prorsum S/S 2010 S/S 2011 S/S 2012 scarf shoes shopping Spring Spring 2010 Tao Okamoto Theory Tom Ford trends urban outfitters Viktor & Rolf Vivienne Westwood VMAN vogue Vogue China Vogue Hommes Japan watch womenswear