Marc Massa for And Men magazine
Everyone needs a little print in their lives.
via The Fashionisto
Blogging about everything, and blogging to nobody. Striving to be stylish and sophisticated... through blogging?
Contact: jhong08 at gmail dot com
- I find it kind of karmic that the GG-ers ended up giving Anita more visibility and a bigger platform 2 days ago
- Tell me more about how you think that sports team should be structured 2 days ago
- Ready Player One is like the literary equivalent of Retro City Rampage #enoughwiththereferences 2 days ago
- seriously Evil Within, is this what the game is going to be 4 days ago
- Corgi pin for scale - damn Playstation TV you tiny #playstation #pstv instagram.com/p/uLw3N5Q9oL/ 6 days ago
2011 Accessories Alexander McQueen Armani Prive Baptiste Giabiconi barney's Books Boots burberry burberry prorsum Chanel contributing editor couture D&G Daniel Liu Dazed and Confused Dior Dolce and Gabbana F/W 2010 F/W 2011 Fall 2010 Fashion fashion magazines givenchy Gucci H&M Haute Couture Japan John Galliano June 2010 Lady Gaga Lanvin London Fashion Week Louis Vuitton male models Marc by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Mathias Lauridsen McQueen Men's Fudge Menswear Milan Fashion Week models Music New York New York Fashion Week NYFW Paris Fashion Week Paul Smith Prada pretty Pringle of Scotland Project Runway prorsum S/S 2010 S/S 2011 S/S 2012 scarf shoes shopping Spring Spring 2010 Tao Okamoto Theory Tom Ford trends urban outfitters Viktor & Rolf Vivienne Westwood VMAN vogue Vogue China Vogue Hommes Japan watch womenswear